Sunday, July 30, 2017

One Last Change 6-19-17

Well I thought I was finishing here, but the Lord had other plans.  For my last 6 weeks I will be transferring to Grove Park.  It is an area in north Knoxville.  It will be the first area I have had that is less than an hour and a half away from the city the mission is named after.  I will now be about half an hour away.  I will be going into a trio with two young missionaries.  My new comps will be Elder Tevanga and Elder Billman.  My last 6 weeks are going to be fun and a lot of working hard.

Well this week we had a sweet lesson with a lady named Mary Beth.  We had tracted into her last week and she asked us to come back.  Well we were planning on talking to her for a few minutes, but it turned into a long discussion and we went over the whole Restoration.  We invited her to church and she said she would come.  Well sadly we got a text Sunday from her saying she is good where she is at and will contact us when she wants to talk again.  It was so heart breaking because she seemed to be the most solid person we have found in the last couple weeks.

We also had our last Zone Conference with the Griffins.  That was sad.  It was a really good meeting.  He talked to us about how we have changed on our missions.  We talked about the people and the area's that have changed us and helped us with certain things.  We also had a training from the Assistants on our Mission Vision, goals, and plans.  I'm looking forward to seeing how this mission will continue to grow and will reach a new level.

Well that is about it for me this week. Happy Father’s Day to all those fathers out there.  Have a great week everybody.

Elder Ellison

Crawfish - Eh, Just OK

Dinner with Henrys

FHE with Christensens

Last Zone Conference with Pres. & Sis. Griffin

Selfie with Pres. Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment