Wednesday, August 2, 2017

The Home Stretch 7-24-17

So this week was an interesting week.  Not a lot happened because of some things that came up, but we did have the hottest day of the summer so far at 96 (plus all that humidity).  We just stand there and start sweating.  It's ridiculous!

We also had a ward activity and our investigator Anne came.  She got to meet a lot of the members and had some conversations with them.  It went super well and when she was leaving we just casually asked, "will we see you tomorrow?" (Church) and she said, “Yeah, I can probably come for one hour.”  It was awesome because the first time we had to do a little convincing and this time it was a pretty quick yes.  I think she is starting to connect some dots.

Also, a little word for the wise; don't try to get someone else assigned a talk for Sacrament meeting or else it will backfire as it did to me.  I now have to talk next week for my last Sunday.  Should be pretty interesting.  Ha ha

We had exchanges this week and I was in the trio with Elder Billman and my old companion Elder Smith.  That was so much fun!  I didn't even feel like I was on an exchange.  It just felt like we were companions again only with a tag along this time.

We also got to learn a little bit about guitar and how to play.  I’ve got a lot of work to do.

Well, that's about it for this week.  Sorry it isn't too exciting.  Next week will be a much better one.  It kind of has to be right
😁.  See you all soon.  Have a great week and share the gospel with someone this week.  Love y'all, bye.

Elder Ellison
We Sew Quilts For The Veterans
Sew Fun!
Awesome Members - They Taught Us Guitar - Their Son Can Shred!

Exchanges With Old E. Smith



No comments:

Post a Comment